For a single man getting a girlfriend is a crucial issue. The most important thing is to develop a strong and attractive personality. As mentioned earlier woman are attracted to the personality traits of men and not his niceness. Women respond well mostly to the confident, dominant, challenging and fun loving men.
Many a men after finding and getting a girlfriend just forget the things Read More
Very interesting and hearth warming moment -- Spanish captain Iker Casillas kissing his girl friend TV reporter Sara Carbonero on live TV in a moment of passion after victory in the final of the FIFA world cup 2010!! Read More
Here are some of the problems you face in attracting hot girls. See how Murphy's law applies on girls:1. If u think a girl is beautiful, she'll always have a boyfriend to confirm that2. The nicer she is...the quicker u will be dumped!!!!!3. The more the makeup, worse the looks...4. "99% of the girls in this world are beautiful. Remaining 1% would always be in your compan Read More
-The simplest way to become rich is to find a hot girl of a millionaire business tycoon (moral: Keep looking for a girl of a rich man in your graduating days instead of concentrating on studies)
-Police always comes after action has happened and the villain has been captured (moral: Beat your neighbor up to teach him a lesson in decency)
-Fathers of al Read More
It is a common practice for partners to tell \'harmless\' lies to avoid revealing how they spend their money, but doing so is now equivalent to cheating on your partner.
A new poll has revealed that as many as 30 per cent of Americans commit \'financial infidelity\' that sometimes leads to separation or divorce. The Harris Interactive online poll of 2, 019 adults showed 31 percent of A Read More